[asterisk-users] [1.4.39.1/AGI] ast_carefulwrite: write() returned error: Broken pipe

Gilles codecomplete at free.fr
Wed Feb 23 03:22:11 CST 2011

On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 16:33:05 -0800 (PST), Steve Edwards
<asterisk.org at sedwards.com> wrote:
>While the documentation on the protocol is clear, nobody gets it right the
>first time -- which is why I always suggest using an established library
>for the language of your choice.

Indeed, neither the 2nd nor the 3rd edition of the Asterisk book make
it clear that an AGI script _must_ read all data from stdin before
going ahead.

Since it's a pretty simple protocol, it doesn't look like there's a
Lua library to handle AGI scripts.

Thank you.