[asterisk-users] calls are not going thru e1 line

Andrew Thomas andy at datavox.co.uk
Tue Feb 22 04:55:59 CST 2011

This is very strange.  Everything matches mine except Asterisk itself
(I'm using 1.6.2.16.1).

I did notice that you set the loadzone(s) for UK use - yet your e-mail
address in in Poland.  Are you setting this up in the UK?

BTW - you have a typo in chan_dahdi.conf ("busydetec=yes" is missing the
't' [I wonder if this is causing your problem - as the 'include' is
after this]) and I'd cetainly remove "pulsedial=yes" ;).

Anyway, here's the part of my chan_dahdi.conf that is working for me
(I've changed the context to match yours):

;chan_dahdi.conf

[trunkgroups]

[channels]
language = en
context = incoming_calls
switchtype = euroisdn
pridialplan = unknown
prilocaldialplan = unknown
internationalprefix = 00
nationalprefix = 0
localprefix =
unknownprefix =
rxwink = 300
usecallerid = yes
hidecallerid = no
callwaiting = yes
usecallingpres = yes
sendcalleridafter = 1
callwaitingcallerid = yes
threewaycalling = yes
transfer = yes
canpark = yes
cancallforward = yes
callreturn = yes
rxgain = 0.0
txgain = 0.0
group = 1
callgroup = 1
pickupgroup = 1
immediate = no
faxdetect = no
echocancel = yes
echocancelwhenbridged = no
echotraining = yes
signalling = pri_cpe
channel => 1-15,17-31

Maybe drop mine in as a replacement and see what happens then (remember
to back yours up).

BTW - you don't need to include dahdi-channels.conf in the above - as
it's already included.