[asterisk-users] FAX on PRI to MFCR2

leonimar cape leo_mac_ph at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 20 19:27:58 CST 2011

Thanks for the insight will try that one.
Is there any suggested value for this parameter that best work well on fax?

Regards,

Mac

My guess is that using 2 different cards from 2 different manufacturers for FAX
(which is sensitive to time slips) is probably a bad idea because most likely is
not possible to synchronize their clocks.

If you were using 2 Sangoma ports you can sync the ports with the TE_REF_CLOCK
parameter.
Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 100 Renfrew Drive, Suite 100, Markham ON L3R 9R6
Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x128 | e. moy at sangoma.com