[asterisk-users] FAX on PRI to MFCR2

leonimar cape leo_mac_ph at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 02:23:37 CST 2011

Hi,

I am having issues sending and receiving fax on my asterisk setup.

Currently I have a server that has 2 x E1 TDM cards one is sangoma and the other

one is openvox. Both support echo cancellation.

One of the e1 is connected to our telco provider via mfcr2 where all our
incoming calls originate. On the other end is a pri connection going to HICOM
PABX where the local attached to a fax is connected. Fax passing thru this
connection are not getting thru and always getting drop.

FYI: all of the 8xE1s are currently up with two using mfcr2 and the rest is ISDN

pri.

Server is spec is
Dual Xeon 3.00GHz
2 GIG RAM

Load Average: less than 1

Dahdi configuration:

context=from-pstn
signalling=fxs_ks
rxwink=300              ; Atlas seems to use long (250ms) winks
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
canpark=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
faxdetect=both
faxbuffers=>6,full
echotraining=800
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1

;Uncomment these lines if you have problems with the disconection of your analog
lines
;busydetect=yes
;busycount=3

immediate=no

### PRI
group=0,11
context=a2billing
switchtype=euroisdn
priindication=inband
overlapdial=yes
nsf=none
signalling=pri_net
channel => 1-15,17-31
context = default
group = 63

### MFCR2
group=2,12
context=outrt-005-IN_E1P2_PBX_JLB
signalling = mfcr2
mfcr2_variant=ph
mfcr2_max_ani=10
mfcr2_max_dnis=4
mfcr2_get_ani_first=yes
mfcr2_category=national_subscriber
mfcr2_logdir=span2
;mfcr2_call_files=yes
channel => 32-46
channel => 48-62
context = default

I am not sure if I miss anything in the configuration or there something I need
to enable or include in the extensions.conf

Any information is much appreciated.

Regards,

Mac