[asterisk-users] Got SIP response 400 "Bad Request" back from

ERIC HERRON eric at lanline.com
Thu Feb 17 08:56:15 CST 2011

In your extension, do you have nat=yes

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Christian
Tardif
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2011 9:54 AM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [asterisk-users] Got SIP response 400 "Bad Request" back from

Hi,

I have an Asterisk 1.8.2.3 installed (public IP) with a peer (Polycom
IP601) installed behind NAT.

When the peer makes a call, it's working without any problem. But when a
call is coming back, it ends up with a Got SIP response 400 "Bad
Request" back from xx.xx.xx.xx where the xx.xx.xx.xx is the public IP of
the peer. And the call drops to the voicemail (congestion at peer end)

I digged it the Internet searching for answer, but I didn't find
anything relevant. Anyone experienced this problem?  How can I fix it?

Thanks,

Christian Tardif
christian.tardif at servinfo.ca

  _____