[asterisk-users] Got SIP response 400 "Bad Request" back from

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Thu Feb 17 08:54:15 CST 2011

Hi,

I have an Asterisk 1.8.2.3 installed (public IP) with a peer (Polycom
IP601) installed behind NAT.

When the peer makes a call, it's working without any problem. But when a
call is coming back, it ends up with a Got SIP response 400 "Bad
Request" back from xx.xx.xx.xx where the xx.xx.xx.xx is the public IP of
the peer. And the call drops to the voicemail (congestion at peer end)

I digged it the Internet searching for answer, but I didn't find
anything relevant. Anyone experienced this problem?  How can I fix it?

Thanks,

Christian Tardif
christian.tardif at servinfo.ca