[asterisk-users] Cisco 7960 & asterisk 1.8.22 ringlist.dat error

James Miller paramedic18 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 18:31:28 CST 2011

Problem has been resolved with the assistance of Jonathan.  Appears to be an
issue with my text editors not properly tabbing the file correctly.

Regards.

"I see blindness, not as a disability, but more of an ability.  And Sight
actually, more of a disability because some people with sight tend to judge
others by what they see on the outside, whereas I don't see that. I just see
that which is in a person."  Patrick Henry Hughes, Louisville Kentucky,2008

Let us never forget our fallen men and women of the armed forces who's
future's were lost protecting the future's of the free world.