[asterisk-users] Dial command

Daniel Tryba daniel at tryba.nl
Tue Feb 15 07:46:41 CST 2011

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 01:06:16PM +0000, ayodele abejide wrote:
> I want to trunk outbound calls through a sip provider to PSTN, and i
> want to write a script to parse the PSTN numbers, so when say
> extension 100 is dialled it just starts to dial PSTN numbers through
> the SIP provider, so it justs an automated dialer.

It seems your are looking for the AGI command. Where you can write a
script to build a multi device dial (eg Dial(SIP/123 at foo&SIP/234 at bar))
depending on the dialed number. Take a look at
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+AGI and get an AGI class for
your favorite scripting language.

--

   Daniel Tryba