[asterisk-users] issue with some numbers

salaheddine elharit salah.elharit200 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 08:44:42 CST 2011

thanks for your response

i have tested with a regular phone and i get the same result

my question if there is any action to do in dial plan or extenssion.conf in
order to call this number becouse in dial plan i can

bloc a number to be call

exten => _OUT.,n,Set(match=${REGEX("^06XXXXXXX" ${AH_PHONE_NUMBER})})

exten => _OUT.,n,GotoIf($["${match}" = "1"]?rien)

thanks and regards