[asterisk-users] issue with some numbers

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Mon Feb 14 08:33:01 CST 2011

  _____

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of salaheddine
elharit
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 8:16 AM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [asterisk-users] issue with some numbers

Hello all

I have a small issue with some mobiles numbers when I call these numbers
using asterisk I have all the time answer machine. But when I call these
numbers using my mobile or another phone there is no problem.

Any help will be appreciated

I doubt that asterisk per se is the cause of your problem.  My suggestions
would be

#1 call using a regular phone with the asterisk line to insure that you're
not getting a telco block on the ID (Assuming you're using DAHDI and copper,
not SIP trunk)

#2 check the delay on your dial command - you might be taking long enough to
complete the command that the carrier dumps you straight to VM.