[asterisk-users] Callback through extensions.conf?

Gilles codecomplete at free.fr
Mon Feb 14 08:03:08 CST 2011

On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 14:21:50 +0100, Gilles <codecomplete at free.fr>
wrote:
>Could it be that while we're in the dialplan after getting a call from
>the FXO, the FXO is just not available until after we exit the
>dialplan?

Made some progress: Asterisk can dial my cellphone if the callback
goes through an SIP trunk instead of reusing the FXO:

============
[from_fxo]
;Wait for RINGs to stop. Poor man's call progress
exten => s,1,Wait(15)
exten => s,n,Hangup

;to be totally positive FXO is available
exten => h,1,Wait(30)
exten => h,n,Dial(Local/start at callback)

[callback]
;BAD exten => start,n,Dial(Zap/1/${IPPI})
exten => start,n,Dial(SIP/vosp/${GSM})
exten => start,n,Hangup