[asterisk-users] Variables losing their value????

Sherwood McGowan sherwood.mcgowan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 01:42:30 CST 2011

Alrighty Gents, let's see if any of you have encountered this
one...Variables losing their value...I'm setting a variable with four
underscores (used to be two, had same issue) so it can be inherited by child
channels, and then the next line in the dialplan I use it but it appears to
be empty...I've googled and found nothing stating this kind of weirdness..

Asterisk 1.8.2.2 (upgrading to 1.8.2.3 shortly)

dialplan:

[menu.main]
exten => s,1,Set(____recfile=${FILTER(0-9,${UNIQUEID})});
exten => s,n,Set(____logfile=${recfile}) ;