[asterisk-users] Can a duration limit be specified in spool call file?

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 09:14:54 CST 2011

Thanks Faisal. That is it. I was confused by the fact that there is also the
Context, Extension, and Priority in the .call file that should be filled
along with the Channle: local..... I found out that the call file first
calls the local channel context and once that is connected then it moves
onto the second context that is defined in subsequent the variables. Indeed
this was what was throwing me off.

-Bruce