[asterisk-users] Can a duration limit be specified in spool call file?

faisal at vopium.com faisal at vopium.com
Tue Feb 8 00:57:07 CST 2011

Hi,

If you need full control on both legs of call you can redirect Leg-1 to your dialplan as [mailto:Local/your-extension at your-context/n] Channel: Local/your-extension at your-context/n and from there you control the Leg-1 using dial-plan or AGI as you like while Leg is normally comes to dialplan and totally in controll.

Regards,

Faisal

scussion" <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Can a duration limit be specified in spool call file?

Bruce,

All in all, I don't think it's that hostile, it just goes through cycles...maybe a good number of us may indeed have estrogen issues and it's the moon, who knows ;-) LOL

Cheers (and I always mean it, seriously :D )

Sherwood McGowan
Yes, THAT Mick....