[asterisk-users] multiple inbound calls from same sip trunk

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Mon Feb 7 13:01:34 CST 2011

  _____

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Mohan Shahi
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2011 12:57 PM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [asterisk-users] multiple inbound calls from same sip trunk

Hi everybody,

I have two toll free numbers pointed to my asterisk server. My toll free
number provider gave me two 7 digit dnis numbers. Both numbers land in the
extensions.

How to make the softphone (xlite) know that the call has landed through
which number? I think the differentiating stuff is the dnis numbers. Is
there any way, where I can notify the softphone in regard with the dnis
number?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thank you

If the value isn't in ${EXTEN} or ${CALLERID(num)} you'll need to query SIP
headers, but I'd be shocked if those two options don't do it for you.