[asterisk-users] Regarding asterisk

viswavardhanreddy karna viswavardhanreddy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 14:44:21 CST 2011

Hi every one,
                    I am using asterisk version 1.6.2......  i did not
install mysql data base and when i tried to register a client from SIPp xml
file..... it is registered....

My questions are 1. where can i find that registered client?

2. when i type the command "core stop now" it exists and the registered
users are not shown why this is happening?

3. Is it compulsary to have a mysql database link up with the asterisk
server in order to register 2 or 3 users and invite them to the session.?

Host                           dnsmgr Username       Refresh
State                Reg.Time
myserver.com:5060              N      bob                105
Registered           Wed, 02 Feb 2011 21:41:15
1 SIP registrations.

can anyone tell me what the result  is? what is 105? etc....

4. After registering the 2 clients i started placing calls to one of them
client from other one...  but i am getting error as discarding message and
404 not found.....

can anyone give me correct and exact information and invite xml fileee for
creating session.

BR
viswavardhan.