[asterisk-users] DTMF Testing software to test IVR system

virendra bhati virbhati at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 03:32:15 CST 2011

Hi Satish,

Thank you Satish. I did the same before your e-mail i saw. But i got
another issue in such case.
DTMF is passed to that channels but in case I will make the complete IVR
system for calling server end. and which become so complected to do it.

Is there any alternate way by which I get the response and send DTMF only.
So that complete IVR flow willn't be required to implement at originator
server.

Thanks and regards

 Virendra Bhati
+91-8885268942