[asterisk-users] DTMF Testing software to test IVR system

Satish Barot satish4asterisk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 03:20:54 CST 2011

Create a callfile with local channel and once first call leg is answered,
use wait() and senddtmf() application on second call leg.

CALLFILE sample:

Channel: LOCAL/1234\@test_ivr
Context: senddtmf
Extension: s

Extensions.conf sample:

;-- FIRST LEG CALL --;
[test_ivr]
exten => 1234,1,Answer()
same => n,Read(value,pleasePress1forSupportPress2forHelp,1,,10)
same => n,NoOp(${value})
same => n,ExecIf($[${value}=1]?Goto(suppot,1))
same => n,ExecIf($[${value}=2]?Goto(help,1))
same => n,Hangup()

exten=> support,1,Answer()
same => n,NoOp(you are at support section)
same => n,Hangup()

exten=> help,1,Answer()
same => n,NoOp(you are at help section)
same => n,Hangup()

;--SECOND LEG CALL --;
[senddtmf]

; We should wait atleast 'n' of seconds. Where n is length of IVR file in
seconds.
same => n,Wait(10)
same => n,SendDTMF(1)

--SATISH BAROT