[asterisk-users] asterisk and heartbeat

Stefan Schmidt sst at sil.at
Mon Dec 19 01:56:45 CST 2011

Am 18.12.11 20:19, schrieb Carlos Rojas:
> Hello everybody
>
> I'm setting, heartbeat and asterisk, with rsync, anyone, work them fine?
>
> I've been find any information and saw heatbeat + cysnc2 and heartbeat +
> rdbd, any one has worked any these aplications fine?
>

> Best regards

Hello,

I dont use it directly with asterisk but for a proxy in front of it. I
guess it depends mostly what you want to do with it? Just simple IP Take
over or starting the process, then i would just use corosync for it.

The other way would be to have a proxy in front and two running asterisk
with identic configuration so the proxy can do the failover.

best regards

stefan