[asterisk-users] How to monitor SIP Trunk on production server

virendra bhati virbhati at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 23:29:10 CST 2011

Hi Sammy,

Actually we have 2 voip trunk at our server 1 of *Voipon* and 2nd of *
Gradwell*. When our balance goes down then they don't auto-refill it, I
don't know the reason behind it.
Ans some time goes down means Call will not go through from VoIP trunk.

So want to make a script in AMI / AGI  so that I will check the status all
the time of these VoIP trunk. In case if someone or both will go down then
I will send E-mail / SMS / to all the relevant guys. So that they will
check the issue on that case.

--

Thanks and regards

 Virendra Bhati