[asterisk-users] followme forking/parallel dialing breaks when 1 sip device unreachable

Todd Routhier fonemasta at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 21:16:10 CST 2011

OK, read all about the patch, thanks for the fix Richard.

I would like to apply this patch to my current 1.8.7.1 but I am afraid I
don't have a clue how.

Is this just a case of getting a copy of app_followme.c and replacing it on
my current Asterisk install? If not, do I have to grab a new Asterisk
version and recompile everything and start over? I know I can save my
configs but I was hoping for a simple fix without having to recompile
Asterisk from source etc.

Thanks for any help.

--Todd