[asterisk-users] followme forking/parallel dialing breaks when 1 sip device unreachable

Todd Routhier fonemasta at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 21:07:06 CST 2011

No, I get no error in the CLI at all, just shows that the followme is being
executed then dumps straight to Vmail which is defined in my dialplan on
the next line after calling the followme.

I checked out the link and it also shows problems with callerid not
passing, this is also a problem for me and that was what I was going to
tackle next.

I will checkout the patch, I have never applied a patch though, only done
fresh installs. So, I will need to figure that out.

I am running Asterisk 1.8.7.1 to be more specific.

Thanks Richard.