[asterisk-users] A few (simple?) questions

Brynjolfur Thorvardsson binni at itanet.nu
Wed Dec 14 09:38:24 CST 2011

Hi Carlos and thanks for your answer. To begin with: I am a noob in all telephony/asterisk/ror fields, coming from a Classic ASP/MS background! I've been nosing around in RoR and Asterisk for the last month or so and have managed to create several RoR sites and to get an Asterisk server up and running so me and my boss can phone each other using softphone on a smartphone.

So, yes it's going to be fun! And again, thanks for your answer.