[asterisk-users] FXO PCI Master Abort (was Re: Help! Logs filling up with errors!)

Brent Davidson brent at texascountrytitle.com
Thu Dec 8 10:58:41 CST 2011

I am still having issues with the error message

Dec  7 14:25:06 servername kernel: FXO PCI Master abort

filling up my log files.  I've temporarily managed a work around by
having the message log emptied every 10 minutes, but this is not a
permanent solution.

I expanded my google search to simple "kernel pci master abort" and came
across a couple of sites recommending that the BIOS option "PnP OS" be
set to "No" to solve these problems.  Does anyone have any experience
with this and think this might actually help?  (The problem server is in
a remote office and I don't want to make the 2 hour drive until I'm sure
I have a solution.)

Thanks,
Brent