[asterisk-users] Help! Logs filling up with errors!

Shaun Ruffell sruffell at digium.com
Wed Dec 7 14:56:40 CST 2011

On Wed, Dec 07, 2011 at 02:46:51PM -0600, Brent Davidson wrote:
> On 12/7/2011 2:35 PM, Danny Nicholas wrote:
> >Check this post - it sounds like exactly what is happening to you.
> >http://osdir.com/ml/debian.packages.voip.devel/2009-01/msg00046.html
>
> Yes, that appears to be what is happening to me, but I can't seem to
> find a solution.

There are compatibility problems with the interface chip used on
the X100P and certains hosts.

ZAP-113 [1] references someone who was able to solve a similar
problem by ensuring that the cards aren't sharing interrupts.

[1] https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ZAP-113

If everything *really* is just working fine for you (which I would
doubt) you could always just comment out the line from
drivers/dahdi/wcfxo.c (line 465) and at least then your logs won't
fill up. But I think this would just end up masking another problem.

--
Shaun Ruffell
Digium, Inc. | Linux Kernel Developer