[asterisk-users] Simple Generic IVR to get us up an running Quick

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 08:21:30 CST 2011

That's too funny!!!!! What are some tricks to make it sound professional.
What I mean is, what are some of the typcial things people do to the
recording, to make it sound kind-of robotic? I have no idea how to explain
it. Maybe those of you that have done ivr recordings for corporations could
share what tools and tricks you use to get that "professional" look?

Thanks in Advance,

Nick.