[asterisk-users] asterisk registrations by SER proxy

Sammy Govind govoiper at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 09:31:42 CST 2011

Hi again,

Asterisk could be aware of the registrations if the sipusers table is
shared with asterisk sip realtime, but then again the issue would remain
the same that asterisk want to authenticate the sip peer from
scratch..maybe try some Realtime configurations in sip.conf to avoid
authentications of clients having active register-expiry timer.

Already answered you prev. in other list to define a sip section for your
opensips

Regards,
Sammy.