[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.4 - Help/Doc for Park() application

Olivier oza_4h07 at yahoo.fr
Mon Dec 5 03:13:13 CST 2011

Hi,

Porting a dialplan from 1.6.1 to and old 1.4 install, it seems Park()
application uses different arguments.
The only doc I could get a hand on is (core show application Park) this one
:

[Synopsis]
Park yourself

[Description]
Park():Used to park yourself (typically in combination with a supervised
transfer to know the parking space). This application is always
registered internally and does not need to be explicitly added
into the dialplan, although you should include the 'parkedcalls'
context (or the context specified in features.conf).

If you set the PARKINGEXTEN variable to an extension in your
parking context, park() will park the call on that extension, unless
it already exists. In that case, execution will continue at next
priority.

More specifically, I'm getting this :
    -- Executing [9200 at autopark:49] Park("SIP/9140-0991dd30",
"1000*30|9200|local|s") in new stack
  == Parked SIP/9140-0991dd30 on 701 at parkedcalls. Will timeout back to
extension [autopark] s, 1 in 45 seconds
Above that, silent option 's' is ignored (parking position is read to
incoming channel).

So it seems, my timeout, return context and "feedback" options are not
correctly understood.

Suggestions ?

Cheers