[asterisk-users] Polycoms rebooting themselves

Michael L. Young myoung at acsacc.com
Tue Aug 30 20:12:54 CDT 2011

----- Original Message -----

How "latest(ish)" is the firmware?  I see in the release notes for 3.3.2 under corrections:

61147: SoundPoint IP 331, 335, 450, 550, 560, 650, 670: SoundStation IP 5000:
Phone reboots when a GET request is sent to the phone to
/TA/getParam?paramName=reg.1.ringType.

68063: Phone reboots when DHCP failover occurs.

(I know you have 335s but someone else mentioned they had issues with 550s)
70988: SoundPoint IP 550: Phone when powered by external AC power reboots
during playing of certain audio on full volume.

Just some things that came to mind when I saw your email.  I had just recently reviewed the release notes and they were fresh in my mind.

Hope you find a fix soon.

Regards,

Michael
(elguero)