[asterisk-users] Polycoms rebooting themselves

Mike Diehl mdiehl at diehlnet.com
Tue Aug 30 16:13:22 CDT 2011

Well, we've taken the time to check out the wiring.  It's only 3 years old and
looks like the people who did it knew what they were doing.  Nice work.

Rebooting the cable modem, router, and switch didn't fix the problem.

Also, we had an instance today where ALL of the phones went down within
minutes of each other.  The Internet connection was still active.

Looks like more often than not, all of the phones die at the same time.

Any other ideas?

Mike.

--

Take care and have fun,