[asterisk-users] dahdi with isdn nt_mode, phone no signal still.

Tamer Higazi th982a at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 30 13:37:12 CDT 2011

Hi Patrick!
Now i got it.....

I am using Gentoo Linux, Asterisk 1.8.5 and Dahdi 2.4.1.

The patches are automatically integrated at Gentoo. I didn't have to
patch anything. That did the community.

Another question, I really don't like to buy a new ISDN phone with
external power connector, can I make the power supply for the phone
somehow?!

Tamer