[asterisk-users] Wanted a modified SIP message body

Jaime Lozano jaimelozano09 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 07:36:47 CDT 2011

Hello,
I have been using wireshark to capture some traffic. I'm talking when the
PBX sends OK (200) connection accepted. 3Com PBX sends "TZ=7200\n" (an much
more things) in a SIP packet message body but Asterisk PBX sends packets
without message body, it only sends variables in the message header. So I
want Asterisk to send packets with a message body and its proper content.

I've been looking for, sure spending my time. Modifying the source code is
not very realistic, but i have to try. The file channels/chan_sip.c seems to
have interesting functions like add_header(), add_tcodec_to_sdp(),
handle_response_invite(), handle_response(), also struct cfalias. I know C
programming but it's really hard to understand the code.

Should I ask in the developers list?

have a nice day