[asterisk-users] Dialing multiple endpoints and CallerID presentation

Sam Govind govoiper at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 03:08:51 CDT 2011

Alternative work around to this could be:

1- Make two different dialplan extensions. One to dial DAHDI numbers with
setting for DAHDI and other extension for SIP dialing. Both extensions
setting different CallerID presentation
2- Create a queue with Local extensions as static members (strategy=ringall)

So whenever you want to dial to both B, and C location use the queue
dial-out.

I think it should work.