[asterisk-users] Any Method for capturing ISUP packets in DAHDI/ASTERISK

Russ Meyerriecks rmeyerriecks at digium.com
Thu Aug 18 10:15:11 CDT 2011

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 10:51:48AM +0530, DHAVAL INDRODIYA wrote:
> Hi Russ,
>
> I have tried given patch and successfully compiled dahdi_pcap but when i try
> to run below command it gives me error.
>
> *./dahdi_pcap lapd 16 test.pcap *
>
> error setting channel err=-1!
> error setting channel err=-1!
> error setting channel err=-1!
> error setting channel err=-1!
> Segmentation fault
>
> I have TE112 Card configured on my machine.
>
> Regards
> Dhaval

1) Try ./dahdi_pcap -p lapd 16 test.pcap but i'll assume that's a typo

2) Make sure you #define CONFIG_DAHDI_MIRROR in
drivers/dahdi/dahdi-base.c That's an error I might expect to see if the
DAHDI_RXMIRROR or DAHDI_TXMIRROR ioctl's weren't enabled.

--
Russ Meyerriecks
Digium, Inc. | Linux Kernel Developer