[asterisk-users] issue with the detection of the call status after sending it using Orginate (DAHDI/1/...., app, ...

Tahar .H haraztahar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 06:42:01 CDT 2011

hi folks,

i hope that i will get some help about this issue,so my configuration is :

X100P card ,with FXO port ,the problem is that when i send a call using
Originate,every thing goes well but what i realy need is to know how can i
detect the status of this channel till the called person hung up or pick up
the phone or may be busy .so how can i know that

those  dahdi show status and the like those not work for me cause it just
give u information about if the call was dialed or not but after that u
can't have an idea about if what the called person did(hung up or his phone
is busy...)

thanks in advance

--
*
HARAZ Tahar

*
*Engineering Student at the National Institute for Posts and
Telecommunications (INPT)
*
*
Phone: +212 6 78030050