[asterisk-users] DAHDI-linux-complete on CENTOS kernel 2.6.32

Patrick Lists asterisk-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Sun Aug 14 22:21:36 CDT 2011

On 08/14/2011 10:31 PM, Shaun Ruffell wrote:
[snip]
> While I can't say I've run against that particular CENTOS kernel version, I
> would be very surprised (and interested to know) if you had any problems.

Iirc that kernel (2.6.32-71.el6.i686) is a stock Red Hat Enterprise
Linux 6 (or CentOS 6) kernel. Not sure if I understand you. Are you
saying that Digium does not test their software on RHEL6/CentOS6 or that
you tested it on RHEL6/CentOS6 but just not against the stock kernel?

Thanks,
Patrick