[asterisk-users] fail to correctly build 1.8.5 ??

Norbert Zawodsky norbert at zawodsky.at
Wed Aug 10 08:20:37 CDT 2011

Am 08.08.2011 18:28, schrieb Kevin P. Fleming:
> On 08/08/2011 07:51 AM, Norbert Zawodsky wrote:
>> Am 08.08.2011 13:38, schrieb Soeren Malchow (MCon):
>>>
>>> Do you see the loaded modules when not using the conf file,
>>> somethinglike this ?
>>>
>>> cdr_mysql.so MySQL CDR Backend 0
>>> res_config_mysql.so MySQL RealTime Configuration Driver 0
>>> app_mysql.so Simple Mysql Interface 0
>>>

>>> soeren
>>>
>> Hi Soeren,
>>
>> Yes, "module show" shows all three of them.
>
> Please check to see if there is an issue open for this problem on
> https://issues.asterisk.org/jira. If there is not, please open one; an
> incorrectly formatted configuration file should not result in a segfault.

Hi Kevin,

I searched JIRA but didn't find anything which sounds familiar.
I will open an issue as soon as I'm sure that this problem isn't my fault.

Why do you mean "...an incorrectly formatted conf file ..."? I just
copied cdr_mysql.conf.samle to /etc/asterisk/cdr_mysql.conf and enabled
the line

hostname=database.host.name

by removing the comment-sign.

I was a programmer in my previous life (but that was 20 years ago &
different OS). I'd like to track that down a bit but don't know how to
start.
Can you tell me how to compile "with debug-info"? Is there a commandline
switch to use with configure? With make?

Norbert