[asterisk-users] Assistance sending mass sms to cellphones

cobra2 cobra2 at linuxbasement.com
Sat Aug 6 05:51:53 CDT 2011

You may want to look into using google voice + pygooglevoice for this.
I set up something similar for a baseball team to notify parents. I had
to write a bunch of python scripts that were called from the dialplan
and set a timeout between them so that it would not lock itself out of
GV from the 'mass SMS'.

--cobra2

On Friday, August 05, 2011 01:27:52 PM Robert Huddleston wrote:
> When you say expensive... You are talking about pennies per SMS...
Again -
> if you want to cheat and go the email route - that would be free...
It's
> unreliable and requires some thought...
>
> If you want more information / consulting contact me off-list.

Landy Landy