[asterisk-users] Assistance sending mass sms to cellphones

Landy Landy landysaccount at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 5 11:41:47 CDT 2011

Hello.

I would like to know if is possible to send mass sms with an php agi script through asterisk?

For example: I have about 50 cellphone numbers I would like to text whenever theres a meeting, I should load the numbers from a database and send a message via web with php and have asterisk send it.

I've been googling about it but, I get a lot of providers that already do this but, I would like to learn how to do it myself since my budget is very minimum.

Thanks in advanced for your help and time.