[asterisk-users] ASterisk is Going stop whenever restart the server

mahesh katta maheshkatta at flexydial.com
Fri Aug 5 06:17:07 CDT 2011

Hi,

I am using goautodial, I am using 20channels telcom PRI line and in my
server DIgium TE120 PRI card which is for 31 channel. with this
configuration
I am able to call from server . but problem whenever i restarted the server
that time is Asterisk is stop then I am not able to call outside.
how to resolve this issue. every time whenever restart the server this
asterisk it going stop.

inthis server my hardware configuration is
/etc/asterisk/dahdi-channels.conf
group=0,11
context=default
switchtype = euroisdn
signalling = pri_cpe
channel => 1-15,17-31
context = default
group = 63

/etc/asterisk/chan_dahdi.conf
[trunkgroups]

[channels]
#include dahdi-channels.conf
language=en
context=default
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
canpark=yes
restictcid=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
echotraining=800
relaxdtmf=yes
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
;group=1
;callgroup=1
;pickupgroup=1
busydetect=yes
busycount=6
immediate=no
resetinterval=never
switchtype=euroisdn
signalling=pri_cpe
pridialplan=unknown
prilocaldialplan=unknown
group=0
channel => 1-20

/etc/dahdi/system.conf
span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4
# termtype: te
bchan=1-15,17-31
dchan=16
echocanceller=mg2,1-15,17-31

Best Regards,

Mahesh Katta
*BUZZ**WORKS* Business Services Private Limited
BANGALORE | CHENNAI | HYDERABAD | MUMBAI| DELHI
201, Crystal Tower, 75 Gundavali Cross Lane, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri (E)
Mumbai 400069
GSM +91.97029.70779 | Phone +91.22.4229.2634 | Fax +91.22.4229.2634
Web http://www.buzzworks.com