[asterisk-users] Discussion: Are we ready to leave 1.4 behind?

Alec Davis sivad.a at paradise.net.nz
Thu Apr 28 17:10:00 CDT 2011

Thanks Matt.

There seems to be an unresolved deadlock since the birth of 1.8.
Using the most basic feature of a PBX, try to pickup some elses ringing
extension - DEADLOCK.

But I'm on to it, https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=18654 and it's
more uptodate review https://reviewboard.asterisk.org/r/1185/

Alec Davis