[asterisk-users] any experience with cisco media gw with fax???

Oguzhan Kayhan oguzhank at bilkent.edu.tr
Sat Apr 16 10:28:51 CDT 2011

Hello, thanks or the quick replies.
I tried with both 1.6.2.9 and 1.6.2.17
My config is sipaxclient-asterisk-(siptrunk)-telcooperator-analogfax

All i know is telco uses cisco on their side..Not sure which version they
are using.

I got t38pt_udptl = yes parameter on sip.conf general.
Didnt make any other special settings or trunk config itself.

On monday, i better run a debug on sip protocol and paste what errors do i
have on that..
PLus if i can manage i will ask for version info about telco side.
Thank you.