[asterisk-users] Possible bug in Hangup() (Asterisk 1.4.x)

Vlasis Hatzistavrou vhatz at kinetix.gr
Fri Apr 15 09:11:52 CDT 2011

The h extension is executed after the remote end peer01 rejects the call
with a 408. I verified it by altering the dialplan as:

[test]
exten => _X.,1,Dial(SIP/12345 at peer01,,,)

exten => i,1,Hangup(${HANGUPCAUSE})
exten => t,1,Hangup(${HANGUPCAUSE})
exten => h,1,NoOp("Hangup cause is: ${HANGUPCAUSE})
exten => h,n,Hangup(${HANGUPCAUSE})

and I saw in the Asterisk CLI that the correct hangupcause is shown.

--
Best regards,
Vlasis Hatzistavrou.