[asterisk-users] Possible bug in Hangup() (Asterisk 1.4.x)

Vlasis Hatzistavrou vhatz at kinetix.gr
Fri Apr 15 08:46:32 CDT 2011

Hello Jim,

Thank you for the reply.

The problem is not reading the ${HANGUPCAUSE} or the ${DIALSTATUS}. It
is that the Hangup(<cause>) command seems to ignore its argument and
just sends a 503 cause to the caller for all unanswered calls no matter
what...

Hangup(<cause>) was working as expected in previous versions and I
wonder if something was broken along the way that went by unnoticed. I
am just asking in the list in case I am missing something too obvious
before posting a bug.

--
Best regards,
Vlasis Hatzistavrou.