[asterisk-users] Occasional call from "asterisk"

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 09:04:04 CDT 2011

I wonder if you can test to see if this happens if you had an analogue phone
set connected. And if it doesn't then I am wondering why Asterisk or Sangoma
card is so sensitive and maybe the sensor can be set a bit higher so these
calls don't end-up ringing like they don't if an analogue phone set was
connected to the line (at least that was my case).

-Bruce