[asterisk-users] Call recording - methodology

Silver Thorne zoraxus at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 16:28:12 CDT 2011

Hey!

I did a little bit of digging - and I solved my issue!

Apparently, in my extensions.conf, I specified the wrong variable.
I had DYNAMIC_FEATURES=callrec (which is the name of my macro)
I changed it to DYNAMIC_FEATURES=MixMonApp, which is what is it aliased
to in the features.conf.

Looking back through the email trail, I think I must have overlooked
that. My bad.

However, I thank all of you for your patience and help.

Nice to have friends in high places!

Thank you again.

Guinness for everyone!

Glen