[asterisk-users] send voicemail to multiple emails

Sherwood McGowan sherwood.mcgowan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 13:46:11 CDT 2011

On 4/8/2011 1:18 PM, vip killa wrote:
> That does not sound easy... besides these email addresses would be
> taken from a MySQL database.
>

>     The easiest way would be to set up an alias in your MTA configuration.
>     That way, you could configure the mailbox for the alias email address
>     and copies would be sent to all addresses in the alias definition.
>

> --

Easy for you and easiest to configure are two different things. Aliasing
email addresses to multiple addresses is not a problem for me, so I
shared what I know.

You could also just replace the mailcmd (usually sendmail -t) with a
script that you wrote (or even application, if you care to compile
something) that would take care of the functionality you wish.

If you don't think that's easy, just ignore my message, we're not here
to compare skill levels.

--
Sherwood McGowan <sherwood.mcgowan at gmail.com>
Carrier, ITSP, Call Center, and PBX Solutions Consultant