[asterisk-users] dahdi and linux-2.6.38

covici at ccs.covici.com covici at ccs.covici.com
Tue Apr 5 14:28:06 CDT 2011

Shaun Ruffell <sruffell at digium.com> wrote:

> On 04/05/2011 01:52 PM, covici at ccs.covici.com wrote:
> > Under linux-2.6.38 I was able to compile and install dahdi, however when
> > I ran dahdi_cfg -vv, I got an invalid argument on my fxs port.  I have
> > an old 400P card with one FXS and one FXO module.  I have
> > dahdi-trunk r9868 and dahdi-tools-trunk  8670.
> >
> > How can I get this to work correctly?
> >
> > Thanks in advance for any ideas.
> >

> After installing dahdi did you load your wctdm.ko driver?   What is the
> output of 'cat /sys/module/dahdi/version'?  What is the output from 'cat
> /proc/dahdi/1'?
I did load the driver, but I am not booted into that system, so I cannot
give you the other version info.  I did make and make install and I will
check to make sure it got to the correct place.
And it looks like it did -- the dahdi-version.h has a time stamp about 2
minutes before the timestamp of the modules in the kernel I was using.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici
         covici at ccs.covici.com