[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.62.13 - CPU spikes every 10 minutes - NOT FIXED

Mike list at net-wall.com
Tue Sep 28 14:06:30 CDT 2010

Shaun,

Thanks, don`t think I don't appreciate all your time, I really do.  So
you`re saying it's possibly just fake smoke from a non-existent fire, and
that nothing is actually wrong despite a high load one one of the CPUs?

That`s what it really is: I am seeing smoke and am looking for a fire, maybe
I'm just being paranoid.  That`s what trending and SNMP alarms are for I
suppose ;-)

Mike