[asterisk-users] NAT issue (i think?)

Ron nhadie at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 06:08:36 CDT 2010

hi daniel

thank you for your reply, i have enabled NAT keep-alive and NAT-Mapping
on the Linksys devices.

i have enabled qualify before but it seems it's worst as the linksys
devices keeps on rebooting and there was one issue that when i set
qualify to all users my server bogged down and asterisk crashed.

where do i enable the UDP session timeout? on the linksys devices or the
asterisk?

TIA

Regards
Ron